By Gwendolyn Puryear Keita, PhD (Executive Director, APA Public Interest Directorate) Psychological research shows that people often notice differences between themselves and others, but judgments about the differences can be based on biased thinking. A national uproar. George Zimmerman’s acquittal of second degree murder charges in the shooting death of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin has […]
- Back to School Blog Series
- Blog Series on Parenting & Discipline
- Blog Series on Race, Racism, and Law Enforcement in Communities of Color
- Blog Series on Talking to Kids about Race and Ethnicity
- Blog Series on Violence Against Women and Girls
- Get Involved
- We’re Psyched!