Michelle Flores is a predoctoral fellow in APA’s Minority Fellowships Program. She is earning her doctorate at University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. It has been a year since my summer internship at the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) ended and a lot of people have asked me what I liked most about the […]
- Back to School Blog Series
- Blog Series on Parenting & Discipline
- Blog Series on Race, Racism, and Law Enforcement in Communities of Color
- Blog Series on Talking to Kids about Race and Ethnicity
- Blog Series on Violence Against Women and Girls
- Get Involved
- We’re Psyched!