By Amalia Corby-Edwards (Sr. Legislative and Federal Affairs Officer, APA Public Interest Government Relations Office) Do you know James Brady? Few Americans recognize his key role in shaping national gun policy. On March 30, 1981, 84 days into his tenure as President Ronald Reagan’s press secretary, multiple bullets intended for the President instead struck James […]
- Back to School Blog Series
- Blog Series on Parenting & Discipline
- Blog Series on Race, Racism, and Law Enforcement in Communities of Color
- Blog Series on Talking to Kids about Race and Ethnicity
- Blog Series on Violence Against Women and Girls
- Get Involved
- We’re Psyched!