Marilyn Charles, PhD, ABPP (Austen Riggs Center Staff Therapist and APA Division 39 President), has a great post up about her reflection on her recent attendance at the Public Interest Leadership Conference at APA in November 2015. We have cross-posted it below: “Scientists learn a great deal that is of potential value to others but often find it […]
- Back to School Blog Series
- Blog Series on Parenting & Discipline
- Blog Series on Race, Racism, and Law Enforcement in Communities of Color
- Blog Series on Talking to Kids about Race and Ethnicity
- Blog Series on Violence Against Women and Girls
- Get Involved
- We’re Psyched!