“THEory into ACTion” is a series of cross posts from APA Division 27’s Community Psychology Practice Council blog. “THEory into ACTion” sheds light on community psychologists making positive change in the field. This cross post focuses on the services provided by the DePaul Family and Community Services Clinic to schools serving Chicago-area youth exposed to violence and trauma. DePaul […]
- Back to School Blog Series
- Blog Series on Parenting & Discipline
- Blog Series on Race, Racism, and Law Enforcement in Communities of Color
- Blog Series on Talking to Kids about Race and Ethnicity
- Blog Series on Violence Against Women and Girls
- Get Involved
- We’re Psyched!